Logo for WE ONLY DO MOTS in Eastleigh, Hampshire
02380 647180
We Only Do MOTS is an VOSA authorised testing facility
Impartial, Independent, Ideal MOTS!
Statistics highlight that in 2013 a huge 18.7% of MOT failures were due to lighting & signalling. Drivers view of the road (which includes wiper blades) made up 6.9% of the failures. Together these make up 25.6% of all failures. We Only Do MOTS recognise that for these minor failures it is beneficial for the customer to have these corrected onsite rather than moving the vehicle to a repair centre, thats why we will carry out repair of of these minor faults FREE OF CHARGE (conditions apply*).

FREE Minor Repairs

Source from Statista - Statistics and Studies from more than 18,000 Sources - http://www.statista.com


* Free repairs include bulbs, wiper blades and minor adjustments i.e head light aim and washer jets, certain brands / type are not included within this i.e. some xenon / hallogen - please ask for details.

statistics showing what areas cars have failed their mot on
onlydomots.co.uk 02380 647180
We Only do Mots, Unit 18 parham drive, Eastleigh, Hampshire so50 4nu